Application: If you have not already done so, fill out the Virtual Services Solution online application
1. Create a simple profile. partnersetup.arise.com It only takes five minutes.
Enter "Yes" next to "Were you referred to Arise by an Independent Business Owner or current Client Support Professional?" and enter "51982"
2. Complete a background check. It just takes a few minutes to submit and is FREE. A link will be provided. (Additional background checks may be required in the future for certain client projects.) Background checks are run by an independent third party vendor.
3. Sign a non-disclosure agreement. This is when you get to access all of the names of the prestigious client opportunities available.
4. Contact Virtual Services Solution to get our EIN. 336-462-8917
5. Review the client opportunities available, and select one that works for you. Be sure to review the Opportunity Announcement, which provides all of the important details about each client project.
6. Enroll in a certification course that works with your schedule. These are highly specialized, instructor-led online courses. Most come with a fee that ranges from $50 to $250. These programs are client driven and certify the agents of call center companies using the Arise platform to interact with the brand’s customers after passing an assessment that validates they understand client call types, performance metrics, client systems, and more.
7. Sign a Statement of Work (SOW) for each client program you, or your agents, choose to service. SOWs are generally three months in duration.
Restrictions: These positions are available for applicants across the United States excluding California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, and Massachusetts.